Friday, June 5, 2009

Elkfest 2009 - Spokane, WA (5/29-31/2009)



Elkfest was hot and fun this year. The Elk installed water misters in their tented area which were quite refreshing. All of the bands were pleasantly surprising. I was already looking forward to seeing the Moondoggies and I wasn't disappointed. I caught the very end of Shim's set on Saturday night. I'll definitely have to check them out in the future. I was able to grab CD's from the Moondoggies and Joel Smith.

The Booze Fighters

Silian Rail

Joel Smith and the Hands of Plenty

The Maldives

Pickwick

David Dondero

The Moondoggies

Flickr, Last.fm

2 comments:

Bradley said...

My goal is to see a show with you this summer before I leave for Spain... Is that wrong?

Matt said...

I'm going to see the Decemberists and Death Cab at Edgefield the weekend of July 18th. Could be an opportunity.